About me!



Well, I guess today is the day I finally start a blog. I have been thinking about this and reading others' for a long time now but continued to change my mind about it. Why would anyone be interested in reading about little ole me? What would I talk about? And then I realized it's not always about the reader but more about the writer. The *release* of some of the thousands of thoughts that go through my head on a daily basis, sharing about my new beginnings in places I never thought I would be, recipes, natural alternatives the list goes on and on! And even if no one decides to read this, at least these thoughts would be "organized" in some way.

A little background info about myself, I am a plant loving, compassionate, graduate diving into the "real world" and slowly but surely finding my passions along the way. I have two boy cats that I consider my sons and spoil way too much, I enjoy music that ranges from deathcore/heavy metal all the way to some occasional worship, anime is my jam and eggs + dairy are not my friends. Oh and I love essential oils... So you'll most likely hear about those here and there.

Life is weird and takes turns that we can never prepare for or suspect and I hope that sharing my experiences though minuscule in comparison to some can just make one person feel that they are heard and understood.


Comments

Popular Posts